Thursday 7 January 2010

Peace For Gaza Online Multimedia Event




Live Interactive Secure Multimedia Communication Multicast Connection Schedule

Status:
UPCOMING EVENT

Event:
Read My Lips LIVE
"Peace For Gaza Online Multimedia Event "
About RML:
"Read My Lips" is a new interactive social media event with various themes & topics.
Event
Details:

Details will be listed soon.

Dates:
To Be Announced, 2010
Location:
To Be Announced
Start
Worldwide Event Start Time(s)
Time:
To Be Announced
Links:
Peace For Gaza Blog
http://peaceforgaza.blogspot.com
Michael Heart's "Song For Gaza"
www.michaelheart.com/Song_for_Gaza.html
YouTube Video: Inside Story - Gaza Under Siege - 28 Dec 2009
Click to Play (24:26 minutes)
Join us on FaceBook
Join us on Facebook Youth Voices From Gaza
Join us on Facebook Youth Initiative Canada
Join us on Facebook Heart In Action Enterprise
And on Twitter
Join us on Twitter My Multicast
Join us on Twitter Peace For Gaza

2 comments:

khulud khamis said...

Hey Ayman. Just wanted to let you know that although I don't post comments on your posts, I always read them.
Salam from Haifa,
Khulud

RubyintheDust said...

I think I found your link on URUK.
Very well written, I value honesty and hearing the Palestinian side of the events & stories which we rarely learn of in USA media.
Thank heaven for the net.
I'll be reading you from now on.
Kate